Thursday, June 24, 2010

Questioning / Probing...

Before we proceed furthur may I ask you few questions so that I will be in a better position to resolve the issue for you ? (or) Could you please elaborate the issue? So that I can assist you better.

  • Mr.customer may I know what exactly are you trying to do?
  • Mr.customer since when have you been facing this issue?
  • Mr.customer, did you try to resolve the issue on your own?
  • Mr.customer, did you make any hardware or software changes to your computer recently?
  • Mr.customer, may I know which operating system is currently running on your computer?
  • Mr.customer may I know which Internet browser do you use to surf the internet?
  • Mr.customer do you have multiple users on your computer?
  • Mr.customer do you see any error message on your screen?
  • Mr.customer did you install any new software?
  • Mr.customer have you checked the physical connections of your computer?
  • Mr.customer are all the cables properly attached to the computer?
  • Mr.customer which anti-virus are you currently using?
  • Mr.customer is it a particular feature or application that you are unable to use?
  • Mr.customer did you contact I yogi previously for this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment