Thursday, June 24, 2010

If Customer Complains ?

If customer say I am not at all happy with the I yogi :


  • I know that can certainly be frustrating. Let me see if I can find out why and get it back on for you as soon as possible.
  • I'm sorry we have let you down on this issue. I will do everything in my power to get this resolved”.
  • If I were in your shoes I would feel the same way.
  • I would be disappointed, too, if that happened to me.
  • I need to get additional information before I take care of this for you. Would you mind waiting?
  • That’s terrible! I understand how frustrated you are. I’d be angry about that, too, if I were you.
  • Gee, that’s awful. Please let me help you with that.
  • You know, I’d be upset, too, if that happened to me.
  • That is really frustrating. I can understand how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment