Thursday, June 24, 2010

Empathy Statements ( 1st Level )

CUSTOMER NAME IS MUST ( Mr. Cx, ..... )

I understand how frustating it is when things do not work accordingly.

I understand your frustation and I would have feel the same if I were in you place. However give me a chance to do my best to resolve the issue.

I understand how difficult it must be when (issue)-------- . However before we proceed further if I can ask you few questions I will be in a better position to fix the issue for you"

Sure I will certainly look into it.

Don’t worry as we are here to help. Let me diagnose the issue first in order to resolve it.

That’s terrible! “I understand how frustrated you are.” “I’d be angry about that, too, if I were you.”

Gee, that’s awful. Please let me help you with that.

You know, I’d be upset, too, if that happened to me.

That is really frustrating. I can understand how you feel.

However before we proceed further if I can ask you few questions I will be in a better position to fix the issue for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment