Thursday, June 24, 2010

If Cusomer Says ?

If customer says what about my personal data :
I assure you that this information will be kept confidential. So, Please give me permission to access your computer as I will troubleshoot the issue in front of you.
 
If the customer say thank you, you resolved my issue :
I take great pleasure in helping an esteemed customer like you.
 
If customer says thank you :
You are welcome.

If Customer provides the information :
Thank you for the information.

If we are asking customer time and customer says okay :
Thank you.

Customer appreciating the agent :
Thank you for your compliment. I appreciate that.

If we are asking customer time and customer says okay :
Thank you.

Mr. Customer you have been a very patient customer and I really appreciate your co-operation for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment